Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The White Rabbit- futher down the rabbit hole, Alice

The White Rabbit is scaring the crap out of me.

I want him.

And I'm not sure what to do with that.

Sometimes I want to smack him across the face and leave his apartment in a dramatic huff and never return! Never return I say!!

Instead I lounge naked across his fluffy pillow covered bed, falling head over heels for him.

I don't breathe the entire time I'm in his presence. It's only after I'm on the drive home that I finally realize I need oxygen to exist. I don't know how I stay alive around him. I don't dare breathe. I don't even blink. I can't even move.

He hypnotizes me.

It's those eyes! The stare! And the fact that he's sooo incredibly sexy. His huge blue eyes that have no end. The way he pushes his long curly hair out of his face. Sometimes he twirls a curl around his finger as he's thinking. I want to nibble him when he does that. Or how about the way he leans back on his bed and his shirt rides up exposing his abdomen. I actually took a picture of that. He looks right out of a magazine in that shot. There's no way someone can be that sexy.

There are just some people in this world who have It. White Rabbit has It. And Then Some.

I need a day to recover after seeing him. I wake up and wonder if it was real. Did that happen? Did I just experience that? Did he? Is he feeling the same way I am right now?

Last night was so intense I don't even want to write about the details. I can't. When I close my eyes all I see is the flicker of candlelight over his face. When I try feel all that's felt is his racing heart against mine. When I try to listen all I hear are the words he spoke last night that caught me off guard and made tears fall down my face.

This is going to be the most overwhelming relationship of my life.

Going to be? It already is.

No comments:

Post a Comment