Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My First Nooner

Now that the kids are settled happily into school it was time to make one of my fantasies come true. I wanted a Nooner and I wanted it with the Rabbit.

I had the total spoiled housewife experience. Went to the gym and worked out with my gorgeous young trainer. Came home and would have liked to have more time to get ready at leisurely pace, but this lady likes to sleep in just a bit. Hence, a later appointment with the trainer and less time to get pretty before Noon.

I managed to quickly pull together what I thought was the perfect spoiled housewife look. I wore purple lace lingerie, spiked rhinestone high heels with matching earrings, and a long deep blue silk robe. I piled my hair on top of my head, carefully applied makeup, and softly dusted my body with edible vanilla powder.


The Rabbit arrived on time. I attempted to glide down the stairs to meet him, but have you ever tried to go down stairs in six inch heels? It's more like sideways clomping. I opened the door and Rabbit's eyes traveled up and down my body. He grabbed my arms and pinned them over my head as he slammed be backwards against the door. "You are beautiful,' he growled into my ear. He kissed me. Hard. He pulled back and stared at me some more. "So fucking beautiful."

Good start, Rabbit!!

I showed him the decorating I have been doing. It's his place a few days a week and I want him to be proud of what his borrowed housewife does for him and Mari. He approved. He pulled me into his arms and told me how much he loves me and our family.

We went upstairs. Rabbit sat on the bed and gave me his trademark sex eyes. "May I go down on you?" he asked. I nodded and climbed onto the bed, leaving my shoes on. Rabbit loves "shoe fucking" as he calls it.

That man has some oral skills. I've never let him use them. I've always been so hot to get that anaconda cock inside of me. Lately I've let him devour me, savoring every lick. It seems Rabbit savors every lick as well. "It's one of my favorite things to do, he confessed. "I love it so much. I love how you taste. "

Rabbit then slid that monster cock inside of me. I always gasp when he does. It's fits perfectly inside of me. When he fucks me he looks in my eyes and tells me how much he loves me. How beautiful I am. How he doesn't want to be without me.

It's romantic. I swoon. He says, "Swooning is one of your fetishes."

It is now.

We cuddled together in bed, listening to Frank Sinatra and telling each other over and over how much we love one another. I thought it was going to be a frantic sex romp. It ended up being one of the most romantic afternoons I've experienced.

More please, Rabbit!

No comments:

Post a Comment